SPARCO Child car seat F100K 9 - 36kg
SPARCO F100K car seat (9-36kg)
Sparco is the largest and most renowned manufacturer of safety equipment for racing and rally cars in the world, widely known in Formula 1, WRC, NASCAR racing series and more. In solutions used in Sparco car seats, we use our many years of experience in car rallies, the most innovative technologies in the field of safety, ready-made intuitive solutions that facilitate everyday life out of concern for your child.
Our products are not only quality, precision, original design, and above all safety. Sparco car seats offer certainty of use and thanks to the detailed selection of materials used in production - the well-being of your child.
Original and ergonomic Sparco children's seat designed for children from 4 to 12 years old - dedicated weight from 15 to 36 kg. The seat has a cover in many material and color combinations, easily disassembled for washing or cleaning.
Each of our products has an original Sparco hologram.
|Group: 2 +3
Weight: 15-36 kg
Age: 4 - 12 years old (approximately)
Fastening system: universal with the use of seat belts
Approval: ECE R44 / 04
We tested the movable parts of the car seats and their mechanical properties. We also conducted accident tests to check that they meet the highest safety requirements. All upholstery can be removed and washed at 40 degrees.
All SPARCO child seats have Dutch certificates, which are a sign of the highest level of safety and quality.
Each SPARCO car seat has the original R44 ECE orange approval label. The orange label guarantees that the car seat complies with the basic safety requirements of the European Safety Standard ECE R44.
- The word 'universal' means that the car seat fits all types of passenger cars.
- The label also indicates the weight group for which the seat is intended (e.g. from 9 to 18 kg)
- The symbol "E" identifies Europe, while the number next to "E" indicates the country in which the seat was tested: for example "1" for Germany, "2" for France, "4" for the Netherlands, and "20" for Poland.
- The certification number is the most important information for you. The first two digits indicate whether the car seat meets EU safety standards. For example "04" is the latest extension of the safety standard and "03" for the 1995 version of the regulation. Older standard seats, "01" or "02", have been discontinued since April 2008 because they do not meet current safety standards.
- ECE-R 44 or ECE R44 / 04 is the overall symbol for the standard's standard. For child seats that are secured with the ISOFIX system, new regulations will apply in the coming years regarding R44.
- The label also has the seal of the company that made the car seat.