SPARCO Child car seat F1000KIG 9 - 36kg
SPARCO F1000 KI G 23 seat (9-36kg)
The Sparco company is the largest and the most renowned safety equipment manufacturer in the world for racing and rally cars, widely known in Formula 1, WRC, NASCAR racing series and more. In solutions used in Sparco car seats, we use our many years of experience in car rallies, the most innovative technologies in the field of security, ready-made intuitive solutions that facilitate everyday life in the interests of your child.
- SIDE HOLD allows additional energy absorption when side impact
- adjusting the headrest and backrest, it allows constant adjustment along with the growing age of the child
- extended backrest - greater comfort of traveling
- FIX connectors adapters, car seat compatible with cars with and without ISOFIX
- belt guide - facilitates the correct positioning of the belt when using the seat height
- the shape of the seat - allows the correct positioning of the belt in the extended position
- removable backrest facilitates storage and packaging
- headrest and harness - integrated height adjustment system
- soft case - easy to disassemble and to wash
- suitable for children from 15 to 36kg
- protection against side impacts
- intuitive positioning of the car belt
- backrest adjustment mechanism
Our products are not only quality, precision of workmanship, original design, and above all safety. Sparco seats offer certainty of use and thanks to the detailed selection of materials used during production - the well-being of your child.
Description of the item
The original Sparco child seat designed for children from 12 months to 12 years - dedicated weight from 15 to 36 kg. The seat has a velor, comfortable cover, easy to disassemble for washing or cleaning, adjustable braces and softly padded side panels.
Each of our products has the original Sparco hologram.
Group: 2 + 3
Weight: 15-36 kg
Ages: 12 months - 12 years (approx.)
Fastening system: universal with seat belts
Homologation: ECE R44 / 04
· The unique stroke control system reduces the child's forward movement in the chair
· High-quality chest harness
· The newborn insert can be used with back and forward facing and forward for better comfort for younger children
· Adjustable braces
· Side reinforcements with deep softly padded side panels
· Extremely comfortable and easy to wash cover
We tested moving parts of car seats and their mechanical properties. We also ran accident tests to check if they meet the highest safety requirements. All upholstery can be removed and washed at 40 degrees.
All SPARCO child seats have Dutch certificates, which are a sign of the highest level of safety and quality.
Each SPARCO car seat has the original orange homologation label R44 ECE. The orange label guarantees that the seat complies with the basic safety requirements of the European Safety Standard ECE R44.
- The word "universal" specifies that the seat suits all types of passenger cars.
- The label also indicates the weight group for which the seat is intended (eg 9 to 18 kg)
- The symbol "E" indicates Europe, while the number next to "E" indicates the country in which the seat has been tested: for example "1" for Germany, "2" for France, "4" for the Netherlands, and "20" for Poland.
- The certification number is the most important information for you. The first two digits indicate whether the seat meets the EU safety standards. For example, "04" is the latest extension to the safety standard, and "03" for the regulatory version of 1995. The older standard seats, ie "01" or "02" are withdrawn from circulation since April 2008 because they do not meet current safety standards.
- ECE-R 44 or ECE R44 / 04 is the total symbol of the standard. For child seats that are secured by the ISOFIX system, new regulations relating to R44 will be introduced in the coming years.
- The label also shows the seal of the company that manufactured the seat.